- Note: Priority for the most desirable seat locations is given to our most generous donors. Subscription seating is completed by our Ticket Office in mid-July on a first-come, first-served basis according to the priority ordering dates.
- Subscription tickets for the 2017/18 Season will be mailed in July 2017. Ticket exchanges are available beginning July 25, 2017.
- To add additional events to your Series subscription as part of your initial order, or purchase additional seats to your Choose-Your-Own event selections, place your initial subscription order into your shopping cart first. Then press the "continue shopping" button to add more at your Subscriber 10% discount.
- To add single tickets to your subscription purchase after your initial online purchase and before August 8, please contact our Ticket Office.
- Do not use your browser's back button to return to a previous screen. Instead, use the "back" or "delete" options provided.
- To make changes to a subscription in your order after you have added it to your shopping cart, including changing quantity, event or price selection, use the Start Over button and begin again.
$17 per subscription order or $12 per single-ticket order service fee—regardless of the number of tickets ordered! (Single-ticket service fee waived at the Zellerbach Hall Ticket Office window during regular business hours). Handling fees are not refundable.
Both 2017/18 Season subscriptions and remaining packages for the 2016/17 Season are on sale now via our online ticketing system. Begin on the tab for that season above.
Call 510.642.9988, Tue–Fri, 12–5:30 pm; Sat & Sun, 1 pm–5 pm; closed Mondays. University break and holiday hours may vary.
Return the order form found in our season brochure (or print out a PDF version) and mail to:
Cal Performances Ticket Office
P.O. Box 40190
Berkeley, CA 94704-4190
(please make checks payable to UC Regents)
The Ticket Office is located at the northeast corner of Zellerbach Hall on the UC Berkeley campus. Ticket Office hours are: Tue – Fri, 12 – 5:30 pm; Sat & Sun, 1 pm – 5 pm; closed Mondays, and approximately one hour prior to curtain. (Holiday and University break hours may vary; please call for updates before visiting the Ticket Office.)
As a Series or Choose-Your-Own Subscriber, you will save 10% all season long when purchasing additional 2017/18 events or adding seats to your subscription purchase.
As a Subscriber and/or Producer's Circle Donor, you can take advantage of free advance ticket-exchange privileges for 2017/18 events (subject to conditions and availability).
Peace of Mind
Avoid "Sold Out" signs! Order now, and you can relax knowing your seat is reserved for some of our most popular performances.
2017/18 Subscribers and Donors at the $1,500+ level have the opportunity to purchase tickets to Asian Youth Orchestra with Sarah Chang, violin and Gustavo Dudamel Conducts National Youth Orchestra of Venezuela at the Greek as well as single tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Plus, Subscribers and Donors of $100+ have the opportunity to order tickets in advance of the general public to events added during our 2017/18 Season.
Experience the performances from some of the best seats in the house! Priority for the most desirable seat locations is given to our most generous Donors, Subscribers, and Email Club. To ensure your seating priority, please order your subscription by the following dates.