UC Berkeley Student Flex Pass
4 performances for only $60
The best fit for your schedule and your budget.
Enjoy world-class live performances as part of your UC Berkeley student experience with the Student Flex Pass! See artists such as Lil Buck in Memphis Jookin’: The Show; Pilobolus; Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater; Angélique Kidjo performing Remain in Light and also starring in Yemandja: A Story of Africa; Yamato: The Drummers of Japan; David Sedaris; The Joffrey Ballet; Danish String Quartet; and Mark Morris Dance Group for just $15 each!
Here’s how it works:
- Available to currently registered UC Berkeley students only.
- Flex passes are $60 each. One pass is valid for four tickets to performances in the Cal Performances 2021/22 season (some restrictions apply, see below).
- Students may purchase 4 (four) Flex Passes online per semester.
- To redeem, visit the Ticket Office during regular office hours or up to a half hour before a performance. You will need to have a valid, current UCB student ID.
How to Order
Stop by the Cal Performances Ticket Office at the southwest corner of Zellerbach Hall, or call 510.642.9988 during regular office hours with valid student ID and ask for your Student Flex Pass. Or order online* (with no handling fee!)
Remember, though, UC Berkeley students always receive 50% off full price tickets to any event, any seat in the house.
* The following performance days are excluded: Saturday evening performances for: The Joffrey Ballet; Memphis Jookin’ The Show, featuring Lil Buck; and Eifman Ballet. In addition all Saturday and Sunday performances of Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater are excluded. Online purchase requires CalNet authentication. Tickets subject to limitations and availability. Pass is redeemable for best available seats at the time of redemption in price sections 3–6 for Zellerbach Hall, the balcony in First Congregational Church, and all seats in Hertz Hall and Zellerbach Playhouse; other seating restrictions may apply. Valid, current UCB student ID required for redemption. Limited inventory available for some performances and a limited number of Flex Passes available per semester. Limit of four Flex Pass purchases per student per semester. All Flex Pass Sales are final and unused tickets are not refundable.