The Look of Love Giveaway
Feb 1–7, 2023
We’re thrilled to announce a giveaway for a night out for two and the chance to see the Bay Area Premiere of Mark Morris Dance Group’s The Look of Love: An Evening of Dance to the Music of Burt Bacharach, Feb 17–19! This bright, energy-filled production is getting rave reviews, including the Washington Post‘s declaration that “Mark Morris’s tribute to Burt Bacharach is what the world needs now!” What could be better than a wistful evening of food, chocolate, and dance?!
This incredible prize package includes:
- Two (2) tickets to Mark Morris Dance Group: The Look of Love (choice of Feb 17th, 18th or 19th)
- A gift card for a 4-course dinner for two (2) at Alice Waters’ acclaimed flagship restaurant, Chez Panisse, on a night of the winner’s choosing
- A special gift set of handcrafted chocolates from Berkeley’s own award-winning chocolatier, TCHO
- A bottle of cabernet and a complimentary wine tasting for four (4) from Napa’s Titus Vineyards
- Refreshments at Zellerbach Hall including two (2) beverages and two (2) refreshment items of your choice
- Reserved parking near Zellerbach Hall
Entries accepted until Feb 7, 2023, 11:59pm PST.
Entries have closed. Winner will be announced soon!
Entries accepted until February 7, 2023, at 11:59pm PT. Maximum one (1) entry on Instagram and one (1) entry on this webpage per entrant. Winners will be selected randomly and notified on Feb 8, 2023, via Instagram DM to the account from which they entered or via the email with which they entered. Winners will have 24 hours after notification to accept their prize, after which time it will be offered to another entrant. The Chez Panisse gift card is for a pre-set four-course dinner (vegetarian option available) and does not include alcohol. To redeem your gift card, please call Chez Panisse at 510.548.5525 to make a reservation. Reservations at a specific time are not guaranteed. The winnings of this giveaway cannot be sold or redeemed for cash. Proof of age is required to receive any alcoholic prizes, however the giveaway is not limited to those over the age of 21. In the event the winner is under the age of 21, an alternate non-alcoholic beverage will be offered. Cal Performances staff is not eligible to enter.