Work With Us
Cal Performances employs student workers in a variety of departments, including the ticket office, front-of-house, marketing and communications, and education! All work is paid and part-time, and open to all currently enrolled students, including those participating in work study programs. Additional benefits of working at Cal Performances include:
- Enjoying free access to the world’s finest music, dance, and theater performances
- Gaining experience and insight into what it takes to present live performances of the highest caliber
- Joining a community of other students and staff with your shared interests
- Developing transferable skills and growing your responsibilities over time
- Work hours are flexible and typically align with UC Berkeley’s academic year.
See current student job openings
Want to be part of the magic, but need a bit more flexibility with scheduling? Cal Performances relies on the generosity of more than 200 volunteers each season to serve as ushers at all of our performances. Volunteer for as many performances as you’d like and gain free entrance to see world-class talent while you’re already onsite!
Find more information about volunteer openings